Saturday, November 29, 2008

Footsteps


Recently I heard a question that penetrated deep into my heart, mind and soul, so I decided to ask the Lord this two part question during my daily devotional's and Bible study times.

The question: Who are You Lord and what can I learn about You today?
Psalm 119:129-152
  • His statutes are wonderful.
  • The unfolding of His words gives light and understanding to the simple. 
  • He turns to and has mercy on those who love His name. 
  • He directs our footsteps according to His word.
  • He let's no sin rule over us.
  • He redeems us from the oppression of men, that we may obey His precepts.
  • He shine's His face upon His servants and teaches them His decrees.
  • He is righteous.
  • His laws are right.
  • His statutes are righteous and trustworthy.
  • His righteousness is everlasting and His law is true.
  • He established His statutes to last forever.
When I look at who God is, I remember who I am in Him.
Thank You Lord for showing me the right perspective today. 
Amen

No comments: