Saturday, March 21, 2009

Christian the Lion

A friend asked me to find something for her on You Tube called "Christian the Lion". I found it and thought that I would put it on the blog because it is really sweet. Also, the Lord has been speaking to me about the importance of Love and I am really trying to listen and pay attention to what He is saying to me. 
I think this is another sweet reminder of how important it is to obey God's command "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” This story shows me that love is lasting and powerful even in the animal kingdom. 
May we never forget that God loves us more than the animals and that His love for us is everlasting, eternal.

No comments: